Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

We LOVE this Baby Blanket (includes FREE pattern)

This week I completed a blanket for a custom order.  I loved this colour combination so much!



FREE  >>> PATTERN<<<  ALERT!!

I can't wait to make another one!  




FREE  >>> PATTERN<<<  ALERT!!


FREE  >>> PATTERN<<<  ALERT!!

Click the link above to take you to the free Pattern.  As a side note I have repeated my color combination in this pattern as follows:
8 Rows Light Grey
2 Rows White
4 Rows Light Blue
2 Rows White
Repeat ending with 8 Rows Grey.

I love how this one turned out!
WARNING!!!  Yarn is already purchased....so get ready for a 
beautiful PURPLE blanket coming up next!




 Is there a combo you'd like to see or would make a great addition to your baby's room?  I can make these in any colour imaginable!

No comments:

Post a Comment