Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

~free pattern~ Crochet Chevron Baby Blanket



If you know me, you know how much I love crocheting.
I completely fell in love with this pattern from Southern Daisy. 
So simple and easy. 


This pattern from Southern Daisy provides simple and straightforward instructions to create your own beautiful blanket.  C'mon, you know you want to try one!  
And for those who have trouble reading the written instructions, she has included a detailed pattern diagram to follow.  
I am certainly a "visual learner", and found this really helped when I needed it!!



I've made two blankets so far, with some requests for a couple more. When changing up the colours used, anything is possible!

This could be a stunning and thoughtful baby shower gift, especially when custom made to match any nursery theme! 




So Click on over to the Southern Daisy to find the

Hope you enjoy as much as I have!




No comments:

Post a Comment