Pages

Monday, February 19, 2018

February blues

I always find this time of year hard.  No sunshine for days, and it either snows or rains (or both!!).  I have been trying to work on my Hygge, which has helped immensely....but still, 
February blues like to kick in. Whaaaa!
Anywhooo....moving on!
The stinky weather does allow me a little extra time to work on my creations, which is always fun! Here are a few things that I do!


 This is a one of a kind hat and cowl set that is made from a verigated yarn called Caron Cakes. I love the colour of this yarn, it makes a soft and squishy set!
    
 
 These candles are so yummy!  I especially love this Apple Crisp fragrance!  You can literally fool everyone to think you've been baking all day by lighting this candle! 



Oversized, faux fur pom poms have been a huge hit this year!  I've enjoyed learning how to make them myself and getting creative by using different pom pom and hat combinations!


Boot cuffs have been a great addition to the line up!  Fun and funky, they are both functional and fashionable! I've just received a new shipment of wooden buttons as well, so stay tuned for more boot cuff designs in the future!



Mommy and Me sets have been flying off the shelf this year! I've enjoyed making many different colours (aside from my fave black hat with brown pom combo) and will be adding more in the upcoming months!


To Browse my ever changing inventory or to shop
>>>CLICK HERE<<<

So while the wind blows and the rain comes and goes, 
I will be here, hooking!  
Always hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment