Pages

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Ready for Fall

I will openly, loudly and blissfully admit that Fall is my favourite season.  We are lucky to live in Ontario, where each and every year we are blessed to enjoy the changing of the leaves.  So amazingly beautiful and breath-taking.  It's still early in the season, and we DID just have a crazy heat wave with temps in the 30's but the nights are getting cooler and the days are shorter.  
It's a gorgeous sunny day today and I am in love with Fall!! 

Well if you have been following me on Instagram or Facebook, you'll see that I've been obsessed with hats lately!

Here are some of the latest!





My little BIZ summed up in one \pic!  Candles & Crochet

So there you have it, folks! Hats and faux fur and candles...we are ready for FALL!!!  

I have added some of these to my shop, but if you are interested in anything you see, send me a message!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment