Pages

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Crochet Tutorial ~ Adding a new colour to your C2C

Yes!! I am still working on my Super Secret Blanket Gift, and have been doing some video tutorials as I am going along!  Feels like this blanket is taking so long to complete, but I am SO SURE it will be worth every second!!  
When I'm all done, I'll update this post to include a link to the finished product!

I am very happy to share my second tutorial video showing how to ADD a new colour to your C2C pattern, which is slightly different than the last vid about colour changes.  The super duper secret is working the changes with slip stitches to keep everything in place.

These tutorials are created with the assumption that you are already someone who knows how to crochet and are currently working on a C2C (Corner to Corner) pattern.  


Check back for more video tutorials coming soon.  If there is a certain crochet related tutorial you would like to see, please feel free to comment!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment