Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Tutorial: Colour changes

I have been having lots of fun lately with a "super secret" Corner to Corner (C2C) Crochet Graph-ghan.  So Super Secret that I can't even share it here!  GHAAA!  You have no idea how hard it is for me to be making this and not tell the person it's for...I am THAT excited!  I will add a photo of the (partial) progress as soon as my phone will cooperate!

In the meantime, I have prepared a tutorial (my first one, please be kind!) to help others who don't enjoy doing all of the colour changes that go hand in hand 
with doing one of these c2c's. 

I only wish there were a special Yarn Fairy that would come along and weave in all of the ends when it's all finished!  
I will tackle that subject in another video soon!


This vid is short but sweet (like the author!!) and I hope it gets to the point!  The secret to 
strong joins for your project here will be the slip stitches.  
They really keep everything in place.
If you'd like to see more tutorials or if you have any questions, please drop me a line 
or leave a comment here (or on YouTube!).

No comments:

Post a Comment