Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

{Little Fox in the Grass} FREE graph

Hello everyone!  
Today I am sharing a small project I am doing for a very special little girl I know (okay, it's for you Katie!!!) 
This is my first time EVER doing a graphghan (a crocheted afghan made following a graph).  This is also my first time doing a C2C - which means corner to corner.  AND also my first time designing a graph.
If you are new to this technique, please take some time to watch some tutorials on how to work the C2C, and also how to change colours (you will be doing that alot!!).  I will also try to find the best tutorials and post links to them in my blog, stay tuned!!
So here she is.  A little fox in the grass.  I used my inspiration from a talented fellow crocheter in one of the FB groups I belong to. She had posted a pic of her graph in the group....and I fell in love.  I modified her pattern slightly (to make it a bit smaller) and used excel to graph it out.  

At this time, I am still working on it, so the finished size is not known.  I estimate that this will be approx 24" x 30", without a border.  At this point I'm not sure if this is going to be a wall hanging or (with more of a border added) a small blanket.  




Have fun playing with it!
I wanted to share this pattern with fellow crafters! Feel free to print, share and pin!!!

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment